Happy National Donut Day!
Happy National Donut Day! We have put together a list of some of our most favorite spots and vendors to get the BEST donuts from on Vancouver Island. Let’s celebrate today by grabbing a donut and supporting the local companies around us!
Here are our top favorites at Blue Lily:
1. Bigfoot Donuts is located in Courtney and is a family-owned and operated business with absolutely delicious donuts! Bigfoot Donuts is known for their donut of the month and is essential to stop in too when visiting Courtney!
2. Empire Donuts is located right here in Victoria. Empire Donuts is located on Cook St. which makes an ideal location to grab a donut on your lunch break or pre-order for the upcoming weekend or wedding! Our very own Tam had these at her wedding. Note: our faves are the Earl Grey and the Apple Fritter!
3. Werewolf Donuts can be enjoyed by everyone! Try their delicious vegan and artisan-inspired donuts that are located in the Cowichan Valley. Sometimes they team up with Dandelion Farms for a floral and donut combo.
4. Billy G’s Doughnuts is located in the Old Country Market in Coombs. These donuts are in the perfect location and are a must after shopping! Grab a donut to take home or to enjoy at the beach only a short drive away.
5. The Donut Shop is located in Port Alberni is known for having the best donuts on Vancouver Island. Stop by on your way up island and enjoy a delicious treat.
The next time you explore the island and stay local, stop by and try these delicious donuts that you are guaranteed to LOVE!